SBI PO Recruitment 2014-15
The State Bank of India, Probationary Officer (SBI PO) Exam takes place for assumption of proficiency of qualified aspirants who seek for opportunity in the management department of banking sector. Read more details at www.jobdilado.in . Usually SBI publishes notification related to PO recruitment during the moths of February or March every year through its official URL i.e. sbi.co.in.
Keen aspirants who wish to apply for the post of PO should keep checking the SBI’s above mentioned official page for the recent notifications in relation to the recruitment. Other details are as follows.
- For General candidates : 21 to 30 years
- For OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
- For SC/ST/ES : 21 to 35 years
Scale of Pay:
Eligible candidates will be remunerated with a salary of Rs 14500-600 /7-18700-700 /2-20100-800 /7-25700 as appropriate to the Junior Management Grade Scale I.
Interested applicants for the above mentioned post must be in possession of their Graduation degree in any discipline from an acknowledged university or institute in India.
Applicants have to go through a written exam, a GD and a personal interview for getting selected for the post. The written exam takes place in 2 different stages where the first is an Objective test and the other is Descriptive test.
It’s a must for applicants to clear all these phases of the exam for the selection. The selection board chooses only the best contenders who give their best performance in all the stages from written exam to interview.
All applications should be submitted online via SBI official site i.e. sbi.co.in. Applicants are suggested to adhere to these directions for applying for the post:-
- Visit the SBI official gateway- sbi.co.in.
- Select “Recruitments” option on the left side of the home page.
- Then, select “SBI PO Recruitment, 2014-15” on the next page.
- Go to the link for “Apply online” on this page and enter all the particulars properly.
- After checking all the details carefully, click on “Submit”.
- You will receive your Registration number and password from SBI which should be retained carefully for further formalities.