Vikram University Time Table 2014 BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BBA, MA, M.Com, MBA Announced
The Vikram University has released the Time Tables of different course examinations online at the university website for all the candidates who will be appearing in the concerned university examinations. The university has recently announced the Date Sheets of the following courses: B.E., BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, B.Pharma, PGDCSA, and M.Sc. online at the university website for different semester exams.
The Date Sheets are available for download at the Time Table section of the Academic Calendar or the official links as given below. Read More Details on jobdilado.com Find the detailed procedure for the Downloading of Vikram University Time Table from the university website.
Online Time Table Downloading Procedure for the Vikram University Examinations:
1. The candidates in order to download the Time Table of Vikram University from the official website must log on to vikramuniv.net
2. Move on to the Time Table from the Academic Calendar Heading of the Left Hand Side Menu Bar as on the Home Page
3. Open the Time Table Page of the university website to view the list of all the exam schedules that have been declared online
4. Find the link of the concerned exam schedule from the list of all the exam schedules available online in the concerned section
5. Click on the concerned exam schedule link for which you have to download the schedule
6. Download, save and print the concerned exam schedules for all the examinations of the Vikram University.
The candidates who are unable to access their Date Sheets in the manner as given here above have another option of directly logging on to the links as given below.
About Vikram University:
The Vikram University has been established on 1st March 1957 by the passing of an Act of the Madhya Pradesh, Vikram University Act No. 13 of 1957. The Act received the consent of the Governor on 20th April 1973. The university offers a number of courses in the following main disciplines: Arts, Education, Information Technology, Life Sciences, Management, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences and Commerce respectively.